Monday, March 05, 2007

Mashups!

The beauty of the internet is that you're incredibly likely to find someone that shares your interests.

If you're really lucky, you'll find people that share several of your interests and combine them in interesting ways.

For example, (warning! this link is a Flash animation with sound!) this guy has found a way to combine typography, vector art, and animals—all things that I love dearly.

For another example, (possibly NSFW!) this graphic designer has found a way to combine two of my loves: typography and nudity. Can typography tits be considered not safe for work? Photoshop-censored example below:




For my final mash-up that I want to share, this filmmaker clearly shares my enjoyment of statistics and ridiculousness.



The preview doesn't do this justice, so be sure to check out the entire flick.

Have a good week, all.

2 comments:

Madam Adam said...

Who is the artist of the typograph / nude piece? I loveit and want to use it in my blog, but don't know who to credit?
Lisa

Lee Reamsnyder said...

The artist's name is Taylor Lane.

~Lee